Director of Sales, North America
• Position requires heavy domestic travel
• Full-Time exempt position with excellent company benefits and stock option eligibility
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans to meet and exceed corporate goals
- Identify and develop business relationships with prospective hospitals and medical organizations
- Ability to thrive in a team-based setting, working collaboratively in a team environment with all members of the organization
- Ability to prioritize and re-prioritize activities as needed to accomplish unanticipated requests or initiate new projects requiring immediate attention
- Willingness to adapt to changes and requests from clients while ensuring progress toward company goals
- Deliver pricing, proposals and necessary information to customers on a regular basis
- Responsible for sales planning, pricing models, forecasting budgeting, delivery and client support
- Define barriers to new product entry and create strategic solutions
- Follow up with current clients as appropriate based on products or services purchased to ensure customer satisfaction
- Actively perform market research on existing and potential new markets
- Works with transportation and procurement divisions ensuring prompt and accurate delivery of product
- Excellent communication and literary skills for the creation of written marketing communications
- Bachelors degree in a relative field
- 5+ years of medical device or equipment sales experience
- Experience in managing channel distribution for medical device and/or equipment sales
- Proven sales success in medical equipment field new product launch a plus
To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Translates clinical inputs to product requirements
- Develops electronics designs that meet product requirements
- Verifies that designs meet product requirements and specifications
- Assists with design transfer of electronic designs to manufacturing
- Responsible for ensuring safety and effectiveness of designs
- BS or higher in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Experience with embedded system and PCB design
- Familiarity or experience with electronics schematic and PCB layout software
- Fluency in C, C++ or related programming language
- Self-motivated work ethic
- Willingness to lead projects
- Creative mindset
- Experience working in a regulated environment
- Prototyping experience
- Familiarity with CADSoft Eagle PCB design suite
Apply through linked in: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/288838165/
Clinical Research Coordinator
Oversee the clinical trials of the Voxello technology and lead the Applications team to provide training and support to sites that use Voxello technology. Specific duties include:
- Assist with identification and support of clinical trials sites.
- Work with IRBs on study protocols.
- Manage clinical data safety monitoring plans.
- Conduct and monitor clinical trials to insure they comply with the protocol and all applicable regulations
- Provide onsite training for nurses and other health professions who use Voxello technology with patients.
- Oversee subject recruitment and data collection of UIHC trials.
- Manage data collection from clinical sites.
- Provide clinical feedback to Voxello R&D staff.
- Assist with reports and presentations of clinical trials data.
- Clinical experience with patient-provider communication and assistive technology (Alternative & Augmentative Communication or Switch Access)
- Clinical experience in hospital or LTC settings.
- Research Experience that includes IRB protocol development, subject recruitment and data collection.
- Able to travel to clinical sites.
- Able to attend professional conferences and trade shows.
- Clinical certification (SLP/OT/PT/Nursing).
- Experience with in-service training provision.
Apply through linked in: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/293542172/