1. Cleared 510(k) market clearance by the FDA. Only 78 days under review by the FDA
2. Cleared IEC 60601-1 and 60601-2, electrical and safety compliance testing. This includes the CSA mark and allows us to market into Canada.
3. Completed Series A Private Equity Financing of $1M
4. Sold and Shipped our first unit to a customer. (this is a big deal because of all the regulatory requirements around your first shipment that must be complete)
5. Hired 5 new employees (2 are interns); Plans to hire 2 more in the very near future.
6. Received STEM grant to help pay for 2 interns
7. Received a Propel award from IEDA, $250k
8. Received PPDC pediatric grant at CHOP hospital in Philadelphia for clinical studies $50k
9. Received SBIR phase 2; $1M award
10. Received $50k Wellmark follow on funding
11. Completed our SBIR phase 1 and showed statistical significance in improving patient satisfaction with the noddle
12. Hired Mark Allegra, Director of Sales
13. Brought on Chuck Peters and Clareece West to our board. Chuck Peters is chairman. Clareece is VP with Cardinal Health
14. One of only 3 Iowa Companies to be selected as Beta Iowa CAP (Capital Assistance Program) which utilizes the Larta Institute to facilitate the program.
15. Have secured a lease and moving into larger facility at 2451 Oakdale Blvd, Coralville IA.
16. Have a commit letter from Midwest One Bank for a $2M line of credit against receivables which we will start to use in 2018 as we get into our full launch.
17. Signed our first dealer, TRL systems in Southern California. They cover 54,000 beds and are the dominant player in that market.